(photo credit: Shutterstock)
Have you ever been in a situation where you were FRIENDS with a guy you were really into...but you weren't sure if he wanted to "cross the line." Ugh...there's nothing more frustrating than being stuck in the "friend zone" when you want so much MORE.
According to The Stir, here are 10 THINGS GUYS SAY WHEN THEY WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS:
1. You really get me. Even guys want someone who seems to truly understand them. That's not always easy to find.
2. I loved that dress you wore yesterday. Men don't pay attention to our fashion sense unless it really makes an impact. The fact that he is still thinking about it is a sign he can't get you out of his mind.
3. Another girl would have been upset and totally overreacted to that. The fact that you can take a joke is clearly not lost on him. He loves the fact you have a good sense of humor.
4. I wish my girlfriend were more like you. That's the green light to make a move once he is single.
5. He locks eyes with you. Sometimes a look says more than actual words. If he holds your gaze when you talk to him, then he likes you. Really likes you.