(photo credit: Shutterstock)
We all know that diet and exercise is important when it comes to living a healthy life. However, you may doing some "small" things every day without realizing how HELPFUL they are.
According to Yahoo!, here are 7 SMALL HEALTH MOVES THAT PACK SERIOUS BENEFITS:
1. You have a salad for lunch everyday: It significantly reduces risk of dying from chronic disease.
2. You meditate: Results in less anxiety and lowered blood pressure.
3. You like dining in Tapas restaurants: It's a healthier way to eat fried food.
4. You take an aspirin for a headache.: It decreases your likelihood of getting skin cancer.
5. You drink coffee every day: Studies show caffeine increases information comprehension and retention.
6. You choose to take the stairs: Skipping the escalator or elevator every day can help you lose 12-pounds a year.
7. You eat sushi often--and always order edamame: Eating those can help you prevent liver, lung and colon cancers.