It happens to the best of relationships. Couples can and do get into a "romantic rut" from time to time. My husband and I are about to welcome our first child...and I know that it's going to change our relationship. I also know it doesn't have to mean the passion will be gone forever.
According to The Huffington Post, here are 12 WAYS TO REIGNITE THE PASSION IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP:
1. Try new activities or experiences together. Make it a point to have a date night. Hire a sitter and leave the kids behind.
2. Fight the urge to use pet names or speak to your lover in a way that turns them into something cute, like a child or pet or teddybear.
3. Kiss on the mouth regularly.
4. Have separate bathrooms, if possible.
5. Have separate closets, if possible. Don't undress in front of your partner...unless it's a seductive move. It keeps the mystery alive.
6. Plan to meet at a restaurant or date venue, rather than going there together.