Most school systems in our area having to make up missed days because of snow. Some counties will add days to the end of the school year...while others will cut holidays short. If you're sick of snow days...you're certainly not alone.
According to The Huffington Post, here are 16 SIGNS THAT YOU AND YOUR KIDS HAVE HAD TOO MANY SNOW DAYS:
1. It feels like you've spent at least 1,500 hours putting on your child's snow gear.
2. You are sick and tired of hearing the FROZEN soundtrack...
3. Your kids have made enough friendship bracelets to fill both arms.
4. You kids start creating work because they're bored.
5. You go over to neighbors house just to drink wine...because you've run out.