I wouldn't consider myself a very fashion-forward person. I don't follow trends. I wish I had a personal stylist to do all the "thinking" for me when it comes to getting dressed. I envy people who can throw together a fabulous outfit in 30-seconds.
According to the Huffington Post, here are 9 FASHION RISKS TO TAKE BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Spend a lot of money on something you love.
2. Wear a designer label.
3. Put on socks with sandals.
4. Try bold colored frames for your glasses.
5. Own a pair of thigh-high boots.
6. Wear heels that are so high you can barely keep your balance.
7. Wear a jumpsuit to a formal event.
8. Put on a shirt and tie.
9. Wear a dress with cut outs.
Sorry...but I'm not interested in #'s 3 or 9. I HAVE done #1, 2, and 6. What about YOU? - Chilli
WHICH OF THESE RISKS HAVE YOU ALREADY TAKEN??