Having your little one begin preschool at the beginning of the school year was probably exciting and frightening all at once. Here are 16 things one mom has learned so far this year about preschool:
- Getting to school on time is tough.
- When another parent is as late (or later) than you, you feel a sense of camaraderie.
- There are some moms who look photo-ready for the 8am drop off.
- Some days wearing your pj's under your coat definitely happens.
- You envy the home lunch moms
- "Mom" cliques exist.
- Some moms are very protective (or jealous) over who hangs around their husbands.
- Some moms have been talking about having a playdate since school begain. It still hasn't happened.