We've all been there. The two bags of Halloween candy that are leftover from your kid's trick-or-treating adventures are taunting you 2 weeks later. Here are some creative ways to get the candy out of your reach.
- Let your kids make a care package to send to grandparents.
- Donate it to military men & women serving overseas
- Take it to the office.
- Use it for your kid's birthday party pinata
- Save it to decorate gingerbread houses.
- Add chocolates to your coffee
- Turn it into homemade flavored vodka.
- Pair it with wine.